Vacuum-formed products and ceramic fibre boards are manufactured using high temperature insulating materials. Depending on the raw material these formed parts can be used at application temperatures of up to 1400°C. Special materials can raise this to 1600°c.
CNC Machining to tight tolerances.
CMM component measuring for accuracy and high quality finished product.
We use organic and an inorganic binder systems depending on the customers requirements.
Contact us for more information or to discuss our high temperature component manufacturing capabilities.
Typical uses include:
Insulating boards for:
- Ovens – domestic – industrial
- Water heaters
- Boiler doors
- Storage heaters
- Kiln linings
- Laboratory equipment
- Decorated boards for lining Gas Fires.
- Machined boards for more complex applications, element support etc,
- Fire protection
Vacuum formed shapes for :
- Film industry – special effects
- Metal casting – pouring cups – tap out cones
- Ladle linings
- Steel industry
- Gas fire industry – coals – logs – pebbles – driftwood
- Pizza ovens – lining
- Chimney linings
- Vacuum formed shapes can be made for almost every application and machine finished to tight tolerances.